Views:212 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-30 Origin:Site
The panel type fault indicator is mainly composed of the host and the short circuit and earth fault current sensor. The external dimensions of the host are length × width × height = 93 × 43 × 80mm, and the host installation opening size on the control cabinet is length × width = 91.5mm × 43.5mm.
The indicator host is installed on the front panel of the power distribution cabinet, the grounding or electrical short circuit sensor is installed on the detected line, and the sensor and the host are connected by optical fiber. The panel type fault indicator includes the host, 3 short circuit detectors and 1 grounding detector.
1. Short-circuit alarm indication: The electric wire short circuit sensor detects the current in the power supply line at all times, and when its value reaches or exceeds the power short circuit current , the alarm setting value is activated (this value can be set according to user requirements before leaving the factory), the power line short circuit sensor sends a signal to the host through the optical fiber after receiving this signal, an alarm indication signal is generated (the indicator light flashes quickly).
2. Grounding alarm indication: When the earth fault indicator sensor detects that the current in the grounding line reaches or exceeds the grounding current, the alarm is under-determined (this value can be set according to user requirements before leaving the factory), an alarm signal is sent, and the host receives it through a cable or optical fiber. After this signal, a corresponding alarm indication signal is generated (the indicator light flashes quickly).
3. Low battery alarm indication: When the battery voltage in the indicator drops from 3.6V to 2.7V, an alarm signal is generated to remind maintenance personnel to replace the battery.
4. Remote transmission of alarm information: The remote monitoring system indicator host can drive corresponding relay actions according to different alarm indication signals for remote transmission of signals.
5. Automatic reset: After the indicator generates an alarm, the indicator can be reset automatically if there is no manual reset within the set time.
6. Test and reset: When the indicator in the automated cable fault indicator generates an alarm and the fault is eliminated (the indicator flashes slowly), the alarm state can be cleared by pressing the button on the indicator panel. In the normal state (no alarm signal), you can press the button on the front panel and hold it for 1 second. The electronic short circuit and grounding alarm indicator on the panel flashes, and the fault remote relay is closed, indicating that the working state is normal, and it is becoming slow. After flashing (after 2 seconds), press this button again to return to normal. When the light stops flashing, it is put into operation.
We can follow these steps to install a panel line fault indicator. Step 1: Original state; Step 2: Separate the shell and metal parts; Step 3: Unscrew the screw; Step 4: Clip the metal parts on the cable; Step 5: Clip the shell and the metal parts together; Step 6: Tighten the screw to fix the indicator on the cable.